Historically masons have worked with natural stone to create unique accent pieces to finalize their projects. Chiseled Edge Accents feature a hand-dressed appearance with a uniform, yet rustic detail.
These manufactured Wainscot Sills create the perfect horizontal transition between a stone installation and other siding materials. The Wainscot Sill projects past the stone veneer installation to divert rainwater.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Straight – 19.75″ x 3″ x 2″ (face) x 2.5″ (back)
- 90 Degree Corner – 8″ x 8″ x 2″ (face) x 2.5″ (back)
- 135 Degree Corner – 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 2″ (face) x 2.5″ (back)
- Straight Sill - Small box:
- 7pcs, 84lbs
- 90 Degree Corner Sill - Small Box:
- 21pcs, 168lbs
- 135 Degree Corner Sill - Small Box:
- 15pcs, 135lbs
- Must purchase 135 Degree Corners & Taupe 90 Degree Corners by the box (all others can be purchased by the piece or box)